February 26, 2010

False Advertising

It has been a LONG week so here I am Friday morning out of chai tea @ home so I decide to treat myself to a chai from starbucks, and according to our school coffee shop they are now selling all Starbucks products. Lucky for me because that means I don't have to drive to go get one. UNLUCKY for me is they were completely lying! Well I am sure the coffee is right but the menu specifically said Tazo Soy Chai tea latte BUT instead of the delicious nector I have become addicted to I got what I would decribe as a liquid band-aid. Tasty right?! WRONG--- picture in your mind smelling a classic band-aid...now imagine that in your mouth....SICK!!! Not to mention I ordered a "tall" soy chai which in starbucks language is a small, well not here, here @DMU a tall is the biggest drink they have. So not only do I have a liquid band-aid but I have about a gallon of it staring me in the face, mocking me! On the outside of the cup is pure glory.....starbucks....inside it is a disgrace to my favorite chai. This is NOT the start to Friday I was hoping for.

1 comment:

  1. This shouldn't be funny but you worded it just so and I had to giggle : ) Good luck on your test!

    ReplyDelete